Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RIP Fashion Freddie

Yes, it is a sad day as we've lost a true and dear friend of ours. Fashion Freddie was a kind and loving blog, but he just couldn't keep up with the demands of blog life.

On the flip side, I'm happy to introduce the newly renamed blog, Eryc Pretzel Taco. A blog about all all things I enjoy not only including fashion, but also art, design, architecture, photography or anything that catches my eye.

Why Eryc Pretzel Taco? Well, my grade school classmate dubbed me that one day because he thought it resembled my real name, Eryc Perez de Tagle. Let the blogging continue!

2 comments:

ms.sad said...

Cool!! Luv the name! Some of my favorite foods, too!
Di(et)Cola could pair well with this combo ;)

ERYC PRETZEL TACO said...

Stephanie Diet Cola and Eryc Pretzel Taco: Karaoke/Hair Straightening LOVERS!