Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Fall Drink of Logan

The other day, I met up for lunch with my dear friend, Logan. Little did I know, but he was bringing someone along... his new VEST friend. He had a new puffer vest and when we were introduced I found out that they had met at a thrift store the day before while Logan was breezing through a clothing rack.

This casual lunch had turned into a meeting of my friend's significant other and from that lunch this is what I gathered:

1.) Logan was obviously very happy
2.) His new VESTIE obviously got along with the other items in Logan's wardrobe
3.) They way they fit together was perfect
4.) Just from the way Logan looked I could tell that his new VEST friend was a keeper

Take a look at the new, happy couple and check out Logan's own blog, A Tall Drink, where he talks about his new found relationship and so much more in the world of design!

Congratulations, Logan! I couldn't be happier for the two of you! 




1 comment:

LisaReyerse said...

Tres Chic! J'aime le petit bleu gilet et la ceinture! oh la la!