Saturday, October 23, 2010

An Email from Me to... Fall

Dearest Fall,

It's really been great seeing you these passed few weeks. I wanted to thank you for your weather and for now giving me the ability to not only wear jackets, scarves and sweaters, but also to layer any number of items in my wardrobe to create fresh, new looks everyday without the worry of dying from heat exhaustion. 

I also wanted to send you some photos of some of my favorite autumnal ensembles inspired by you. Please, see below: 

This was me the other Saturday in Red Hook, Brooklyn right on the water overlooking LADY Liberty!(say in English accent) I've had that jacket since highschool!
This was me on Wednesday when I was on my lunch break. I MADE my friend take this photo and at first she didn't want to, but when I told her it was for you she reconsidered.

This was me outside a WALMART in NEW JERSEY! I had to go there for work, but it doesn't matter where I'm going because getting dressed-up is important, especially when I know YOU'RE going to be around!
This last picture was me on Thursday when I took the day off work because my cousin came into town and I wanted to show her my neighborhood. The weather called for rain even though it  ended up sunny, but I wore my trench anyway just in case. What do you think?!
Obviously, there are some essentials that seem to be a constant in any of my outfits, like my Ray Ban wayfarers and my new Marni tote, but with a multitude of combinations otherwise, wearing these items seem like just adding my signature to the end of a letter!

Fall, thank you so much! I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you! Some of our other friends are a bit cold, others get heated so easily, and while some seem pretty even keel no one makes me feel as cozy as you! You're my BFF.

So happy you're around. You're always welcome anytime!

YOUR BFF,
Wayfarer Sunglasses and new Marni tote    x


3 comments:

LisaReyerse said...

You're my inspir-asian (or a-shion).

ANNA said...

Uuuggghhh, can I visit and do a photo shoot of you?!

Natasha Nam Phuong said...

Lurv it. Lurv you.